Combat Skills 2
Lesson topics include:
- Chain-of-command requirements and the rules of law;
- Performing interior guard, detainee and land navigation procedures;
- Utilizing mines and booby traps and performing countermeasures;
- Developing a defensive plan and performing defensive tactics
at a fire tem level that includes barriers and obstacles;
- Implementing individual protective measures and performing security
patrolling in a defensive situation;
- Conducting sector plots and map and compass drills;
- Troop leading techniques, patrol preparation, and movement techniques;
- Use of communications equipment, message formats, and communication
- Participating in a field communications drill;
- First aid techniques, rescue and transport procedures, and medivac
- Participating in a first aid drill.
Training Period: 5 Days.